Saturday, October 24, 2009

WWGD - again, another cool idea...

OK, I know I might be becoming a bit nnoying now... but hey! the book is pretty cool! so, I'm still reading WWGD from Jeff Jarvis (the guys at buzzmachine) - so, I got into the chapter about google money and investing... And I was trying to move it a bit further in my mind...

OK, so think about a group of people with same interests, so for example, the people at GoodPeople they have a great community of people with cool hobbies... so why not getting them into voting for new entreprenuerials ideas, like a great cafe, or some new t-shirt... and then a step more, why they don't "donate" a few $$ (not much, what about 10 U$D?) and the pot will go to the most voted idea... internal or external to the company?

So what do you think?

No comments: